Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Comoros
- March 01,2021
- 1 views
In the past few years, tourism in Turkey has moved to a new development level thanks to its attractive scenery. Besides, the convenience of Turkey e-Visa also contributes to the rise in the number of visitors coming here each year. If you are a fan of Turkey but afraid of applying for one, the following details may give you a better understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF COMOROS
What do citizens of Comoros have to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
An e-Visa application is not as complex as a sticker one as documents are cut down to three main items:
- A passport: the application form will ask you to provide your passport number, expiry date, and some information related. Therefore, you have to own a passport before applying for an e-Visa.
- An email address: it is a device that helps you to receive new notices and your e-Visa after a successful application. You should give the one that you use every day so as not to miss any important thing.
- A means of payment: you can use one of these means to pay for your e-Visa: credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Comoros cost?
As for the fee, an e-Visa includes government and service fee. Nonetheless, you have three options for the latter relying on how rush you are. The price for each choice is listed as below:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to receive a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Comoros?
It usually takes a few days to process your e-Visa. Nevertheless, if you are in a rush, you can choose one of the services as following:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
By selecting the one you wish, you will get your e-Visa within that period. Do not forget to check your email regularly to see if it has come.
What should I do to take a Turkey e-Visa application?
An e-Visa application is very simple with three main steps as instructed:
- You can go to this link and answer some basic questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- There might be some little mistakes with numbers and spelling while you are typing. Hence, you had better have a check one or two times before submitting to avoid problems caused later.
If you apply for an e-Visa, you cannot make payment with cash. However, you can choose one of the following means to charge for your e-Visa:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- The last step is just to wait for your e-Visa to come via email. After that, you have to print it out and bring it to the checkpoint to get permission for the journey.
How long does a Turkey e Visa allow me to stay there?
An e-Visa allows you to stay in Turkey for 30 days. You will have 180 days in which you can start your trip at any time.
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Comoros?
Should you have any problem while applying for an e-Visa, please visit us at our website to get helpful advice from our experts. It is our pleasure to support you as much as we can.