Thanks to attractive landscapes and impressive architecture, Turkey has got more and more tourists in recent years. However, to make it convenient for those who want to have a short trip to this nation, its government has introduced Turkey e-Visa which helps to save a lot of time to apply for one. If you have not been kept updated with it, you can find out more details in the following instruction.
Citizens of Cameroon feel at ease when using Turkey e-Visa to experience great building designs and unique culture.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF CAMEROON
Do citizens of Cameroon need a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, they do. Everyone who wants to discover this land has to hold a valid passport. However, people of some countries who are exempt from a visa do not need one.
What do residents of Cameroon have to prepare for a Turkey e Visa application?
Applying for an e-Visa, you do not have to prepare lots of documents as they are cut down to three main items a shown:
- A passport: it is a must-have thing that you have to possess when applying for an e-Visa. You have to provide some details about it such as the number and expiry date in the online form.
- An email address: it is a tool that is used to transfer your e-Visa and information related to it. Hence, make sure you give an accurate one so as not to miss any important notifications.
- A means of payment: means of payment such as credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts are all approved to pay for your e-Visa.
How much is a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Cameroon?
The cost of a Turkey e-Visa consists of government and service fees. There is only one price for the former, but you have three options for the latter:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
You can pick the timeframe which is most suitable for you. By considering how urgent you are, you can choose one of the following options below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Processing timeframes are optional so that the applicants are flexible to choose the suitable case.
What do I have to do to apply for a Turkey e Visa?
In general, there are three steps that you can follow to get an e-Visa successfully:
You can select one means of payment among the following to pay for your e-Visa:
- This site provides you an online form in which there are some questions about your personal information. The answers must include name, contact information, phone number, email address, passport number, etc. Besides, make sure there is no wrong information in your application to avoid rejection.
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- When your e-Visa arrives, do not forget to download, print it out and display it at the Immigration Checkpoint when you turn up in Turkey.
How long can citizens of Cameroon stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Possessing an e-Visa, you can stay in Turkey for 30 days. You can start your trip at any time within 180 days since your e-Visa is issued.
Where can I find more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Cameroon?
To have a clearer understanding of Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Cameroon, please visit us on our page and type questions in the box on the right side. We always welcome and support you in the shortest time.