With many attractive sceneries and amazing buildings, Turkey has become an attractive site for many tourists who want to discover something new. Additionally, thanks to the benefits of Turkey e-Visa, there are more and more people coming to visit this country. If you are interested and want to apply for one, the following instructions may help you out.
International tourists find it more convenient to discover mountain ranges in Turkey when they are offered with Turkey e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF ANGOLA
What do citizens of Angola need to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
A successful Turkey e-visa application cannot miss any of the items below:
- A passport: the online form will require some details about your passport such as passport numbers, expiry date, or issue date. Therefore, you must have a passport when applying for an e-Visa.
- An email address: it is an important tool for you to keep track of your e-Visa. Do not forget to log in frequently to receive new notifications.
- A means of payment: credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts are accepted as a method of payment. Please notice that you cannot pay with cash.
How much is a Turkey e Visa for citizens of India?
Your option for the service fee will decide how much you have to pay for your e-Visa. In addition, the government charge will be added up to your service fee.
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of India?
There are three choices for you to pick one. You should consider carefully how rush you are to select the most suitable time frame.
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
After submitting the application, your e-Visa will turn up via an email within the time you want. Therefore, make sure you check it carefully to get all the information related to your e-Visa.
According to applicants' choices in the first place, the applicants will receive the result on schedule.
What do I have to do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
There are three steps in total to apply for an e-Visa. You can take them step by step carefully to get a successful application:
The second step is to make payment for your e-Visa. This online application does not accept cash. Therefore, you have to pay with one of the following methods:
- This link will lead you to an online form in which there are some questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. Please fulfill the form carefully so that there is no mistake made.
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- When you apply for an e-Visa successfully, you will receive it in a period of time via your email. Hence, remember to check it regularly to get the latest notifications.
When the applicants manage to apply for an e-Visa, the result will come via emails.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa permits you to stay in Turkey for 30 days out of 180 days. To have the best experiences during your journey, you should plan everything reasonably so as not to forget anything.
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Angola?
Should you find it complex to apply for a Turkey e-Visa, you can go to our website and raise all of your concerns in the box. We always welcome and support you at any point to help you set your foot in beautiful Turkey.