Turkey e-visa processing time
- June 14,2022
- 2 views
Lately, the tourism industry in Turkey has been significantly rising, so many foreign tourists want to set foot in the country to experience a variety of tourist attractions and explore the unique culture here. Besides that, travelers will have a one-off chance to taste different cuisine. Therefore, the government of Turkey has introduced a new way to obtain a visa - Turkey e-Visa. Since Turkey e-Visa processing time is considered the shortest and most effective solution to asking for entry permits, many tourists go for it. If you want to know more about the processing time, let's give it a try by reading this blog for more details.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about a Turkey e-visa processing time
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
On 17 April 2013, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey introduced the Turkey e-Visa which is an electronic visa. Thanks to an e-Visa, foreign tourists find it convenient to enter the country without going to the embassy or consulate on-site. In other words, all they can do is available on the Internet with a mouse click.
Moreover, those who intend to apply for a Turkey visa on arrival can also apply online as they are utterly similar.
It is not easy to give a definitive answer to how long an application takes to get reviewed, since the US government considers each applicant on a case-by-case basis, in the order that they are received.
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
It only takes a few minutes to finish the e-Visa application form at home, office, or any place where you have a technological device connected to the Internet.
Turkey e-visa processing time and fee are optional because they will vary depending on what applicants choose. There are the three options:
|Normal processing||3 business days|
|Emergency processing||12 business days|
|Rush processing||4 business days|
Applicants who submit the Turkey e-visa application with urgency often face failure. The main reason mainly stems from the fact that they rush to fill out the application form without thinking twice. Hence, it is suggested that the applicants should re-check beforehand.
For instance, if you provide incorrect information including passport number, date of birth, and so on, you will fail immediately. In this situation, you are required to apply again and re-pay.
To make it flexible for applicants, we offer the three options above. Thus, the applicants can choose one of those options that fit their plans and trip's purpose.
How can I get a Turkey e-Visa?
If you find it difficult to prepare many documents when applying for a sticker visa, you may feel worry-free about this problem. After the three basic steps, you are on the way to obtaining a Turkey e-Visa.
Step 1: Apply
- In this step, you need to provide correct personal information including your full name, email address, and phone number via the enclosed form below.
- When you finish, you should spend a couple of minutes double-checking your application to ensure that there are no minor errors regarding numbers and spelling.
Step 2: Make payment
Because this is an online application, you thereby make a payment online. Hence, you have to choose one of the following means of payment:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
Note: Paying in cash is not acceptable.
Step 3: Download
- After you receive the result via your email, you should download and print it out and present it at the Immigration Checkpoint before embarking on your journey.
Are there any requirements during Covid-19?
During the Covid-19 pandemic, you are not required to carry a vaccination certificate when entering the country. However, if you are fully vaccinated, you will not undergo a pre-arrival PCR test. For those who do not vaccinate or are partially vaccinated, you need to test PCR within 72 hours after your arrival.
However, the world has been switching to the post-Covid 19 phrases. When you apply for your e-visa, you should mail it to the embassy or consulate to ask for exact information.
What are the required documents when we apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
Unlike a sticker visa, you only need to get ready for a few items with a Turkey e-Visa. In order to make sure that you get a Turkey e-Visa punctually, you should prepare the necessary items below:
- A passport: A passport is a must-have document when it comes to any visa application. Specifically, you are required to provide correct information including passport number, and expiration date, so you should keep an eye on this feature beforehand.
- An email address: Because you are working via an online platform, you must use your email to keep in touch with the consulate and embassy so as to receive the result or latest updates on your visa status.
- A means of payment: You can select any method among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts. Please note that paying with cash is not acceptable.
Can you place your trust in a Turkey e-Visa?
Yes, you can. Obviously, the government of Turkey has been offering an e-Visa to facilitate the processing time. For the purpose of short trips such as business and tourism, we highly recommend you to make use of this visa.
What are the advantages of a Turkey e-Visa?
- You can apply for a visa online 100% without going to the embassy and consulate.
- A Turkey e-visa processing time takes place in the shortest period of time.
- You only need to print it out after receiving the result via email.
- The application form is quite simple.
Who can apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
The government of Turkey has welcomed more than 90 eligible countries applying for entry permits.
Specifically, citizens of countries from Northern America, Asia, Africa, and Oceania are eligible for Turkey e-Visa.
Single or multiple entry visas online will be reliant on the applicant’s nationality, you may apply online for either:
- 30-day single-entry visa
- 90-day multiple-entry visa online
Where can I find more information when I still have doubts?
If you have any doubts or questions so far related to Turkey e-Visa processing time and Turkey e visa process in general. We are always willing to give you a hand whenever you are in need.
With our willingness and effort, our agency has a professional crew to solve all problems regarding e-Visa. Hopefully, after experiencing our service, you can feel more confident in applying for an e-Visa.