Turkey E-Visa guide for Malagasy citizens
- September 13,2022
- 2 views
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) for Kenyan concern
What's a Turkey e-Visa?The Turkey E-visa is another form of the regular Visa (visa). With the E-visa only needing one online operation, visitors can easily complete the visa application process without spending 3 weeks or 1 month like a regular visa.
What is a tourist travel purpose?Tourist travel purpose might be discovering a new culture, learning people’s lifestyle or having memorable moments kept in the picture. Making a cruise trip and going ashore in Turkey can also be considered a tourist travel purpose. However, if you are going on a cruise, you can make use of the exception rule with which you can stay ashore in Turkey without a visa for 72 hours.
What Documents do I need to submit?You can find Turkey e-Visa requirements which mainly include the visa document and eligibility criteria. Scanned Bio Page of the Passport
- Format: PDF – JPEG – PNG
- Show clearly full biographical data including photo, personal information, ICAO lines (full name, passport number, nationality, place of birth, expiration date, …)
- Passport has at least 6 months validity from the day of arrival and also has plenty of blank pages for visa stamps before you leave.
- Malagasy citizens who have valid visa or residence permits from Schengen, US, UK, and Ireland will be eligible for Turkey eVisa. For more information, you can refer to our following article.
How can I apply for a Turkey Tourist e-Visa?Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending them to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint
How can I apply for my family or friends?By conducting some simple steps on our safe, prestigious website. You can absolutely help your family and friends to guarantee a safe process for applying online following these steps:
- Full fill the secure application form online
- Double-check all information that you're providing and submit the supplemental documents if any.
- After receiving Turkish e visa via email, send it to your family or friends
How long will my visa take to be processed?The vast majority of the application is usually quickly processed and approved for at least 72 working hours. If you are in an emergency and need Turkey e-Visa as soon as possible, you can apply for Emergency service (within 12 working hours) or Rush service (within 4 working hours).
Turkey e-Visa fee for Malagasy citizensAccording to the regulations addressed by the Turkey administration, when Malagasy individuals apply for e-Visa Turkey, they can only make ONE entry.
- Our visa fees include Government fee and Service fee via Credit/Debit card or Paypal account.
|Types of service||
|Fee (per applicant)||