Turkey E-Visa process
- September 13,2022
- 72 views
These days, international flocks of tourists intend to visit Turkey with a majority. It is because the Turkey e visa process has facilitated many complex procedures compared to the traditional visa. Turkey has been famous for tourism, culture, and cuisine over the years, which draws much public attention. If you are a travel-lover and you are interested in the country, let’s spend a bit of your time reading this article to get more useful information.
Turkey is one of the hottest destinations for those who wish to explore natural landscapes.
What do people have to prepare for the Turkey e-visa process?
There are must-have items that you should be well prepared carefully beforehand:
- A passport: It is compulsory to hold a valid passport in order to obtain Turkey e-Visa legally entering the country. Keep in mind that if your passport is not valid, you are not allowed to get an entry permit.
- An email address: Because you are working on a virtual platform, it is necessary to provide the correct email address with the view to receiving the latest notifications and e-visa status. It is suggested that you check your email on a regular basis to avoid missing information.
- A means of payment: The holders have to use credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or a PayPal account to foot the fee. In order words, they will choose one of those to make the payment. Try to remember that paying in cash is not acceptable.
What is the process to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
The processing of a Turkey e-Visa consists of three pretty simple steps. With the following steps, you are likely to avoid failure and delays.
Step 1: Apply
First way: If you find it difficult to search and apply for Turkey e-Visa, you can visit the enclosed form below. When you provide the necessary information including your full name, email address, and phone number, there will be an expert contacting you as soon as possible.
Second way: Your job is that you have to fill out the given form on the official website of the government of Turkey. You will answer all the questions regarding name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, the purpose of the trips, and phone number. It is suggested that the applicants should keep an eye on numbers and spelling beforehand.
Step 2: Make the payment
The official organization is not allowed to pay in cash. Therefore, you to choose one of the following methods to make the payment of your e-Visa:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
Step 3: Download
- As you manage to receive the results, your e-Visa will be sent via email according to the timeframe you choose. Therefore, bear in mind that you should check the notifications from your email frequently.
- After that, you can download and print it out and present it at the Immigration Checkpoint before embarking on your journey.
How many days does a Turkey e-Visa allow me to visit?
As usual, you can stay in Turkey for 30 to 90 days out of the 180-day period of arrival depending on your nationality.
Note: Before applying for Turkey e-Visa, you should double-check your nationality.
How long does it take to make a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Togo?
You are free to pick the appropriate timeframe to process your e-Visa. There are three options, so you can choose one of them according to your plans as well as schedules:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much does a citizen pay for an e-Visa?
The price of a Turkey e-Visa includes government and service charges.
As regards the service fee, It is optional to choose according to the level of urgency. The price for each one is mentioned as follows:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
List of eligible countries for a Turkey e-visa with a passport
If you are a citizen of eligible nations, you have to refer to the Turkey e-visa process section to apply.
List of exempt countries for Turkey e-Visa application
List of eligible countries for an e-Visa with ID card
Where can I get more details about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Togo?
By visiting our website and leaving a message in the chat box section, you will be given a lot of helpful pieces of advice and information from our experts. If you have any concerns so far related to the Turkey E-Visa process, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Hopefully, you will receive the result successfully and punctually when you go with us.