Turkey is a famous destination in the tourist world, very attractive for tourists to visit. This is the place with the most beautiful hot air balloon flight point in the world, where the 2 Asia – Europe and 3 big oceans meet each other. Therefore, many Swaziland tourists have also been planning to come here. However, how to apply for a Turkish e-visa? Is it difficult?
Below is the experience of applying for a Turkey e-visa that you need to know.
Frequently Asked Question
What is e-Visa Turkey?
The Turkish E-visa is another form of the regular Visa (visa). With the E-visa only need one online operation, visitors can easily complete the visa application process without spending 3 weeks or 1 month like a regular visa.
How do I apply e-Visa online?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending them to our email email@example.com as an attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint
How does e-Visa look like when I have finished my application?
Having finished the application, you will receive a message following with the e-Visa you order like this.
Attention for Swaziland citizens when applying for e-Visa Turkey?
- According to the regulations addressed by the Turkey administration, when Swaziland individuals apply for e-Visa Turkey, they can only make ONE entry.
- Our visa fees include Government fee and Service fee via Credit/Debit card or Paypal.
+ Government fee for an individual is 40 USD
+ Our service fee is categorized into three different types below
Types of service
Fee (per applicant)
How does the Turkey Tourist e-Visa work?
The Turkey Tourist e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization issued in PDF format by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. It is the equivalent of a visa, but no stamp or label is placed in the passport.
What should I do if I am not qualified for an electronic Turkey visa?
In the case of ineligible for an e-visa, you can still apply for a regular Turkish visa that includes 4 steps: preparing documents as required (proof of identity, finance, occupation, paperwork (related to the trip), make an appointment, submit your application at the Embassy and wait for the results to be returned. The regular visa application takes 2-3 weeks and the fee is 50 USD.
My Tourist e-Visa has approved. How can I know that?
Once your e-Visa has been approved by the Turkey Government, we will immediately notify you by sending an email via your provided email address.
Where can I find more information?
There are still many problems that the applicants have to face and situations that they stumbled upon. We recommend you to pay a visit to our website so you can have a thorough clarification with our experienced consultancy. Safe trips are always guaranteed for the passengers.