With the advent of the Turkey e-Visa, applicants can apply anywhere as long as they have an internet connection and receive their visas right on their computers to print out, board the plane and cross the border. This has opened opportunities for Namibian citizens. To assist you in entering Turkey, our website will provide the most necessary information about Turkey entry visa for Namibians. Therefore, you can prepare your plan to have a trip in this beautiful country.
Frequently asked question about Turkey e-Visa for Namibian citizens
I HAVE NAMIBIAN PASSPORT, DO I NEED A VISA TO VISIT TURKEY?
Yes, visitors who bear a Namibian passport are required to apply for Tourist e-Visa .
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
E-visa, also known as electronic visa, this is the abbreviation of the phrase “Electronic Visa”. This is considered a legal travel document for foreigners when entering a tourist into a country. E-visa is the latest form of visa today.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A TURKEY TOURIST EVISA?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending it to our email email@example.com as attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey eVisa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive eVisa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY TURKEY E-VISA IS APPROVED?
After applying for your e-Visa online, you’ll need to wait a few working days for your visa to be released. After days, you may search for your visa via your email, at that time you will notice that your e-Visa is approved by Turkey administration.
HOW DOES THE TURKEY TOURIST E-VISA WORK?
Your e-Visa is valid for entry at any checkpoints within the country, including international airports.
HOW LONG IS THE TOURIST E-VISA VALID FOR?
Turkey E-visa is valid for 180 days from the date of issue for a single entry with a maximum stay of 30 days.
I WANT TO EXTEND MY STAY IN TURKEY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
There are 2 situations that will happen if your e-Visa expires: In Turkey and not in Turkey.
- As for person who have his/her e-Visa expire in the territory of Turkey : If you want to stay in Turkey until after the date indicated on your visa, you need to report to the local police, Provincial Directorate of Migration Management. Here, it is possible to arrange for an extension or a (permanent) residence permit.
- As for person who have his/her e-Visa expire outside Turkey: If you are outside of Turkey at the moment your visa expires, you can always apply for a new one. This can be done on this website through the online application form. The visa for Turkey is valid for 180 days. You don’t need to wait until these 180 days have expired. You can file for an unlimited number of visas for Turkey each year.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO?
Information on Turkey visas and citizenship, as well as ways to contact us, can be found on https://turkey-evisagov.com/ to learn more about this service.