Turkey is an ideal tourism site for those who want to enjoy the beauty of nature. With the introduction of e-Visa, it is getting easier for visitors to have a short trip in this country including travelers who come from Sierra Leone. If you are planning to visit this nation but find it difficult to apply for an e-Visa, let’s scroll down for detailed instructions about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sierra Leone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF SIERRA LEONE
What do citizens of Sierra Leone have to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
To get a successful e-Visa application, you have to prepare all the following items carefully:
- A passport: it is always necessary to have a passport with you so that you can get an allowance for a visa. To apply for a Turkey electronic visa, you have to provide a valid one on the online form.
- An email address: this is a means for you to get the latest information as well as your e-Visa. Do not forget to check your email carefully in order not to miss important notifications.
- A means of payment: there are different ways for you to pay for your e-Visa such as credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or a PayPal account. You can pick the most convenient one to make the payment.
How much do citizens of Sierra Leone have to pay for an e-Visa?
The cost of an e-Visa for citizens of Saint Lucia includes two kinds of fees, which are government and service charges. The price for each one is listed as follows:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
For the service cost, you can choose one of the above according to the level of urgency.
How long does it take to make a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saint Lucia?
You can decide the timeframe to process your e-Visa. There are three options for you as listed below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What is the process to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
There are three steps in total for the process of a Turkey e-Visa, you should take them carefully as instructed to have a successful application:
- There is an online form available on this link. You can access it and answer all the questions given about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. To avoid mistakes caused by numbers and spelling, you should go over your information again before submitting them.
An online application form does not allow you to pay with cash. Therefore, you have to choose one of the following methods to make the payment of your e-Visa:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- After a successful application, your e-Visa will be sent through email within the timeframe you wish. Hence, remember to check it regularly to get new information.
- When it arrives, you can download, print it out and display it at the Immigration Checkpoint at the time you turn up in Turkey.
How many days does a Turkey e Visa allow me to visit Turkey?
A Turkey e-Visa allows you to visit this country for 30 days out of 180 days from its issued date.
Where can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sierra Leone?
By visiting our website and leaving a message in the box, you will be given a lot of useful advice and information from our experts. Do not hesitate to raise all of your questions now for a successful application!