Being one of the hottest destinations for tourism in recent years, Turkey has attracted more and more visitors to come and visit it each year. Thanks to e-Visa, it is easier for citizens of Saint Lucia to set foot in this country without having to go to the embassy. If you are concerned about the process, let’s move on to the lines below for more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saint Lucia!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF SAINT LUCIA
What do citizens of Saint Lucia have to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
To be well-prepared for an e-Visa application, you should have all of the items below:
- A passport: it is the first thing on the list that you must get to get ready for an e-Visa application. Do not forget to check the expiry date of your passport to make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: this is one of the things that you have to provide in the application form. An email address will keep you updated with the latest information and it is also a tool for you to get your e-Visa.
- A means of payment: You should have at least one of the following means to pay for your e-Visa: credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or a PayPal account.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saint Lucia cost?
The cost of an e-Visa for citizens of Saint Lucia includes two kinds of fee as listed below:
Government fee: $20
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to make a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saint Lucia?
Depending on how rush your trips are, you can pick any among the three timeframes:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What is the process to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
It is not very difficult to apply for an e-Visa. All you have to do is to follow the three easy steps as shown:
- You will have to provide some information about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number on this link.
- When you are done, do not forget to check everything again to make sure there is no spelling or number mistake.
There are some ways for you to make payment for your e-Visa. You can choose the most convenient method from the followings:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- In order to show your e-Visa at the Immigration Checkpoint, you have to download and print it out after its arrival.
How long can I stay in Turkey with a Turkey e-Visa?
The duration of your trip is 90 days. As the e-Visa is valid for 180 days, you can go to Turkey at any point within that period.
How can I ask for more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Saint Lucia?
If you are still concerned about the process of making an e-Visa, do not hesitate to leave us a message on our website to get useful advice from our experts. We always welcome and support you as much as we can.