Turkey has been known as a hot destination with lots of amazing sceneries and architecture. Lately, thanks to the convenience of e-Visa, there have been more and more tourists coming to visit this country. If you are citizens of Niger and want to possess one, let’s scroll down for details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Niger.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF NIGER
What do citizens of Niger need to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
An e-Visa application does not require many items. There are only three things you must have to take the process:
- A passport: if you are planning to travel to a country, a passport is the most important item that you must hold in your hand. You have to make sure that your passport is valid at the time you take the application as well as during your trips in Turkey.
- An email address: an email address helps you to receive new notifications. Also, your e-Visa will be sent via it.
- A means of payment: To make payment for your e-Visa, you have to prepare one among Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts. However, you cannot pay with cash.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Niger?
The cost for a Turkey e-Visa includes two kinds of fee, one for the government and one for service. The former is regulated by Turkey government and there is only one price for it. However, you have three choices for the latter:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process a Turkey e-Visa?
To make it convenient for your plan, our service offers three timeframes for you to pick. Your e-Visa will arrive within that period of time.
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are included in a Turkey e-Visa application?
It is not so difficult to apply for an e-Visa, all you need to do are the three simple steps below:
- The first thing you have to do with the application is to give some personal information about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number by accessing this link.
- After finishing the online form, you should check everything carefully to make sure that there is no mistake with numbers and spelling.
- Your e-Visa can be paid with some methods such as debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc. Cash is not accepted as a way of payment.
- Within the timeframe you choose, you will receive your e-Visa through an email. Then, you have to download and print it out to display at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How many days am I allowed to stay in Turkey with an e Visa?
A Turkey e Visa for citizens of Niger is valid for 180 days since the date it is activated. However, your trips cannot exceed 30 days.
Who should I contact for more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Niger?
Should you need further information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Niger, please contact us at our website to let us know all of your concerns. Our experts will help you out with useful advice and tips for a successful application.