Lately, there have been more and more tourists choosing Turkey as a destination for their holidays. Because of that reason, to make it easier for travelers, Turkey government has set a list of eligible nations which can get an e-Visa including Fiji. If you are interested, you can read the details below for a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Fiji application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF FIJI
What documents do citizens of Fiji need to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
In order to be well-prepared for a Turkey e-Visa application, you should have these items available:
- A passport: it is a required item that you must apply for a Turkey e-Visa. Therefore, do not forget to provide a valid one to get permission for the application.
- An email address: you will receive your Turkey e-Visa via this email address. Hence, you should give the one that you usually use to get the latest information.
- A means of payment: Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts are accepted to use as methods of payment. In addition, it is just a little reminder that you cannot pay with cash.
How much do I have to pay for a Turkey e-Visa?
The fee for a Turkey e-Visa includes two kinds, which are government and service fee. For the service one, you can choose any option among the three following. Nonetheless, their prices will change according to the level of urgency :
Government fee: $20
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long is the process of a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Fiji?
Talking about timeframes, there are three types of period that you can select to fit your journey. Thus, you can pick the most suitable one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What does the process of a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Fiji include?
The process of applying for an e-Visa consists of three easy steps. Nevertheless, youshould take them carefully to avoid mistakes:
- You can go to this site and provide personal information such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, purposes of the trips and phone number. Besides, you also have to give some details about your passport.
- After fulfilling, you should go over it again to make sure nothing is wrong.
- Make payment
- You can pay your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc. However, cash is not an option for you with this kind of application.
- When your e-Visa arrives, you have to download, print it out and keep it carefully. Then, you will show it to the guard at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long is it possible for me to stay in Turkey with a Turkey e Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Fiji allows you to have a 30-day trip in this country. Thus, your journey can be started at any time within 180 days.
Where can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Fiji?
To find out more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Fiji, please visit our website and leave a message in the box on the right side to let us know what you are concerned about. We always welcome and support you with pleasure.