Turkey has been an ideal tourism site for those who like to enjoy natural landscapes, nice beaches, and historical buildings. Lately, thanks to e-Visa, it is getting much easier for tourists of some countries to enter this land for tourism and business including Burkina Faso. If you are a resident of this nation and would like to have a trip to Turkey, you can find more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Burkina Faso in the lines below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF BURKINA FASO
What documents are needed for a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are not many items for a Turkey e-Visa application. To get ready for it, make sure you have all of the following things:
- A passport: a successful application cannot proceed without a passport. As the online form will ask you to answer some information about your passport such as number, issued and expiry date, you have to own one before taking the request.
- An email address: this is a means which keeps you updated with new information about your e-Visa. Therefore, you should provide the one that you use regularly to make sure you know everything sent to your email.
- A means of payment: You can choose any method among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts. Please note that paying with cash is not approved.
How much does a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Burkina Faso cost?
The fee for an e-Visa always comprises two types which are government and service charges. For the latter, you have three options and your choice decides how much you have to pay in total. The details are as follows:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long do citizens of Burkina Faso have to wait for an e-Visa?
To make it flexible for you, we offer three choices for the time frame. Hence, you should consider picking the most suitable one.
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
If you have no idea about the process of applying for an e-Visa, you can take the following instructions step by step. The guidance contains three main parts:
- You are required to provide some personal information about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number on the online form. You can access this link to get the form.
- When you finish, you should spend a couple of minutes checking your application to make sure that there is no wrong detail.
As for the means of payment, you have to prepare on of these methods to pay for your e-Visa:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- To get an allowance to get in Turkey, you have to print your e-Visa out and bring it to the Immigration Checkpoint when you arrive in Turkey.
How many days can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa lets you stay in Turkey for 30 days. Every e-Visa is valid for 3 months. Hence, you can start your trip at any time within that time frame.
Who should I contact for more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Algeria?
If you are still confused about Turkey e-Visa, please contact us at our website and type your questions in the box on the right side. We will be there to give you helpful advice in the shortest possible time.