Turkey has been known as a country which possesses a lot of beautiful sceneries and nice cuisine. Therefore, it is not surprising that there are more and more tourists coming to this nation. In case you are not updated, Turkey has revealed the list of countries which are eligible for an e-Visa including Barbados. Thanks to it, making a journey to Turkey now is much more convenient. For further details about it, you can read more in the following lines about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Barbados.
Frequently Asked Questions: TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF BARBADOS
Why do citizens of Barbados need to apply for a visa?
In order to get permission to enter Turkey, every visitor who has a Barbados passport must own a visa. The visa must be legal and valid during their trips.
Why should I apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
If you want to visit Turkey for tourism or business, you had better apply for an e-Visa as it is much more convenient than the sticker one. Firstly, you do not have to go to the embassy to take an interview. In addition, it does not take a long time to get your e-Visa.
What items does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Barbados application require?
In order to be well-prepared, you should have some basic items as below:
- A passport: this is the first and most important thing that you must have for an e-Visa application. Make sure that your one is still valid during your stay in Turkey.
- An email address: you will need an email to receive new information as well as to get your e-Visa.
- A means of payment: there are many ways for you to pay for an e-Visa such as Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal. However, you cannot use cash in this situation.
Does it take long to receive a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Barbados?
The period of time needed to process your e-Visa is based on your choice. We offer three options for you in case you are in a rush to get one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are there to own a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Barbados?
There are three main steps that you have to take to own a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Barbados. We show you clear guidance for you as following:
- The first thing you need to do is to provide some information on this site. There will be questions about name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- As the answers consist of many numbers, you have to make sure that there is zero mistake to get a successful application.
- Once the first step is done, you can move on to pay for your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc. It is just a gentle reminder that cash is not used in this kind of application.
- Your e-Visa will be sent via an email in a period of time. Then, you can download and print it out.
- Do not forget to bring your e-Visa with you when coming to the Immigration Checkpoint.
How much money does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Barbados cost?
Citizens of Barbados have to pay for both government and service fees to get a Turkey e-Visa. The price for each one is listed as below. However, you can make a choice for a suitable service.
Government fee: $20
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Barbados?
In order to know more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Barbados, you can contact us via the chat box on this website to have more details. Our experts are always willing to answer all of your concerns to help you understand more about Turkey e-Visa.