Possessing lots of amazing landscapes and historical architecture, Turkey has promoted the development of its tourism by introducing e-Visa to citizens of some countries including Bangladesh. If you are also interested in this nation but do not know how to apply for a Turkey e-Visa, reading the following lines may help you a lot.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF BANGLADESH
What items are required for a Turkey e-Visa application?
An e-Visa application does not ask you to prepare as many documents as a sticker visa one. All you need are the three main things as listed:
- A passport: every visa application asks you to provide your passport number and expiry date and so does Turkey e-Visa. Hence, do not forget to possess a passport before taking the online request.
- An email address: to keep track of your e-Visa process, you will need an email address to get new information and receive the e-Visa when it is done.
- A means of payment: You can make payment for your e-Visa with credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts.
How much does a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Bangladesh cost?
The fee for an e-Visa consists of government and service fees. For service cost, you have three options with three different prices as follows:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many days does it take to make an e-Visa?
To make it flexible for you, we offer three choices so that you can pick the one fitting your plan the most:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Your e-Visa will arrive within the time frame you pick, so remember to have a daily check to get it when it turns up.
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
It is much easier to apply for an e-Visa in comparison with a sticker visa. If you do not know what to do, you can follow the steps below carefully:
- The first step to apply for an e-Visa is to click on this link and provide your name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- As your information may include some typo mistakes, you should check it again to make sure that nothing is wrong to avoid troubles caused later.
If you take an e-Visa application, you cannot use cash to pay for it. Therefore, you have to own at least one of these means to make the payment:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- Your e-Visa will arrive after a period of time according to your choice for the time frame. Then, you have to print it out for checking at the Immigration checkpoint.
How many days can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa allows you to enter Turkey for 30 days with the purpose of tourism and business. Since the e-Visa is valid for 3 months, you can get in this land at any time during that period.
Who should I contact for more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Bangladesh?
If you need more details about Turkey e-Visa, you can contact us by visiting our website. There will be a box on the right side for you to raise all of your questions. Your concerns will be responded to by our experts in the shortest time to help you get through the difficulties.