Turkey is a country located at the “Crossroads of Civilizations”, Turkey is rich in culture, nature, and cuisine, famous for its Hippodrome Constantinople racecourse, The Blue Mosque temple, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Dolmabahce Palace, watching Cappadocia sunrise on a hot air balloon. The ancient land in the green space of Turkey will make you many surprises and interesting.
The procedure for making a visa to Turkey is relatively easy and convenient with two forms of application for Turkey visa online (E-visa – electronic enforcement) and the traditional form of Turkish visa application form at the Embassy. This article will concentrate on the experience of applying for a Turkish e-visa, just follow and you have 99% passed the e-Turkish visa.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Turkey e-Visa?
Electronic visa or E-visa stands for “Electronic Visa” (electronic visa) is a legal document printed by the visa applicant himself from a personal email file issued by the competent State authority of the country. The foreigner is expected to enter the country through the foreigner who has previously applied for a visa via the internet and paid the required fee as prescribed.
What prior documents should Sénégalese be required?
You have to prepare the following documents to apply for Turkey visa:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months validity after arrival to Turkey)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- A valid email address
How do I apply e-Visa online?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes a Service fee and a Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending them to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint
How does e-Visa look like when I have finished my application?
Having finished the application, you will receive a message following with the e-Visa you order like this.
What are the prices of processing Turkish e-Visa?
As you finish applying for Turkish e-Visa, we only accept payment through credit or debit cards such as Visa cards, Master cards. Types of fees that you have to pay comprise Government fee and Service fee. If an applicant bears the Sénégalese nationality, the government fee you must pay is 40$ USD per person. As for the service fee, we categorized into three different types based on your need are shown below.
|Types of service||
|Fee (per applicant)||
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
After you have completed all the personal information for your e-Visa requirement. Suddenly, you might discover or suspect if any errors take place during the process of application. You can contact directly our Support Experts via a message box, email, or our hotline for detailed consultancy.
How many times can I enter Turkey with a Tourist e-Visa?
As for Sénégalese citizens, once you have received your Turkish e-Visa for tourism purposes, you can only make a SINGLE entry according to Turkey administrative legislation.
How long is the Tourist e-Visa valid for?
Setting foot on land and finding somewhere to rest to prepare for your first discovery, you can only stay for 30 days during 180 days of e-Visa validation. Please take note that if you want to stay for longer you must apply at the nearest Provincial Directorate of Migration Management for a residence permit.
I have more questions, where can I find more info?
To be timely supported, you can chat with our Support Experts via the Message box on the right side of the homepage or you can find more information and questions here.
In conclusion, with more than 10 years of experience in visa online service, http://www.turkey-evisagov.com/ will be the most prestigious website that Nigerian citizens can choose to obtain a Turkish e–Visa. Nigerian citizens can now easily apply for a Turkish visa in just 5 minutes on a computer. You will neither need to spend a lot of time going to the embassy nor have to worry about the processing time. Click here to apply now.