Turkey is a quite special country when its territory is located in two continents of Asia – Europe and a common border with 8 other countries. Therefore, the culture of Turkey is a mixture of many cultures. In the region, including traditional Turkish culture and Western culture. You will see a modern Turkey developed in a space filled with historical and traditional cultural values. To come to Turkey, you need to have a visa that is suitable for your purposes, whether for business or study.
To be granted a Turkey e-Visa, the visa applicant needs to provide all documents proving the purpose of his or her trip according to the request of the consular institution. The following are the basic requirements of a Turkish visa application that is currently supported by our website.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) for Kenyan concern
What’s a Turkey e-Visa?
The Turkish E-visa is another form of the regular Visa. With the E-visa just a few online steps, visitors can complete the visa application process easily without spending 3 weeks or 1 month like a regular visa.
What are the documents required to apply?
You have to prepare the following documents to apply for the Turkish visa:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months validity after arrival to Turkey)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- A valid email address
How can I apply for a Turkey Tourist e-Visa?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending them to our email email@example.com as an attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at Immigration Checkpoint
How can I apply for my family or friends?
By conducting some simple steps on our safe, prestigious website. You can absolutely help your family and friends to guarantee a safe process for applying online following these steps:
- Full fill the secure application form online
- Double-check all information that you’re providing and submit the supplemental documents if any.
- After receiving a Turkish e-visa via email, send it to your family or friends
– Make sure that your family and friends have the same nationality.
– Add “add person” to do for a group of family member or friends
What happens after I have applied?
After you have finished your procedure, you will receive an email notification that we send with the result of your visa approved by the Turkey government.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
After you have completed all the personal information for your e-Visa requirement. Suddenly, you might discover or suspect if there are any errors taking place during the process of application. You can contact directly our Support Experts via message box, email, or our hotline for detailed consultancy.
How to read e-Visa Turkey?
The Turkey e-Visa will look exactly like this. It contains all the personal information that you filled in online before. If you look closely, the validation of the e-Visa printed on the right column tells you the expired date and the beginning date of it with the duration of stay, number of entries.
What are the processing times and prices?
As you finish applying for Turkish e-Visa, we only accept payment through credit or debit card such as; Visa card, Master card. Types of fees that you have to pay comprise Government fee and Service fees. If an applicant carries Kenyan nationality, the government fee you must pay is 50$ USD per person. As for the service fees, we categorized them into three different types based on your urgency.
|Types of service||Normal||Rush||Emergency|
|Fee (per applicant)||$ 59||$ 89||$ 79|
How many types of visas are there?
There are normally two types of tourist visas.
A single-entry (tek giriş) visa allows you to enter Turkey once. After you leave, no matter how long you’ve stayed in Turkey, you must pay for another visa to enter Turkey again. As for Kenyan citizens, this is your type of visa
A multiple-entry (müteaddit giriş) visa allows you to enter and leave Turkey multiple times within its period of validity (normally 30 days) at no additional charge.
I want to extend my stay in Turkey. What should I do?
There are 2 situations that will happen if your e-Visa expires: In Turkey and not in Turkey.
- As for the person who has his/her e-Visa expires in the territory of Turkey: If you want to stay in Turkey until after the date indicated on your visa, you need to report to the local police, Provincial Directorate of Migration Management. Here, it is possible to arrange for an extension or a (permanent) residence permit.
- As for the person who has his/her e-Visa expires outside Turkey: If you are outside of Turkey at the moment your visa expires, you can always apply for a new one. This can be done on this website through the online application form. The visa for Turkey is valid for 180 days. You don’t need to wait until these 180 days have expired. You can file for an unlimited number of visas for Turkey each year.
How do I get help if my visa application is refused?
The most common reason for a Turkey e-Visa rejection is actually a simple thing to avoid. The majority of rejected Turkey visa applications contain false or incorrect information, as even small mistakes may result in the electronic visa being denied. Therefore, it is essential to double-check that all of the data provided on the Turkish e-Visa application is correct and matches the details of the traveler’s passport before submitting the form.
I want to know further information, what should I do?
To be timely supported, you can chat with our Support Experts via the Message box on the right side of the homepage or you can find more information and questions here.
In conclusion, with more than 10 years of experience in visa online service, http://www.turkey-evisagov.com/ will be the most prestigious website that Nigerian citizens can choose to obtain a Turkish e–Visa. Nigerian citizens can now easily apply for a Turkish visa in just 5 minutes on a computer. You will neither need to spend a lot of time going to the embassy nor have to worry about the processing time.