Turkey has been one of the most ideal destinations for tourists from around the world. With the attractive landscapes and special cuisine, Turkey has more and more visitors every year. Lately, it has been more convenient for tourists to enter this country with a Turkey e-Visa. However, countries which are excluded on the list of being offered an e-Visa such as Vietnam still have to apply for a sticker one. Don’t worry! This article will help you out with the process of getting a Turkey Visa for Vietnamese citizens.
Do visitors from Vietnam need to get a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, they do. Turkey’s government requires visas from citizens of Vietnam once they set their foot on this land. Therefore, to get permission for your trip, you have to hold one in your hand.
What documents does a Turkey e-Visa application require?
An e-Visa application requires the following items:
- A passport: the first thing you have to prepare for your application is a passport. To be well-prepared for it, you should have a check to see if your passport is still valid.
- An email address: it is a tool for you to get the latest information as well as your e-Visa. Do not forget to check it regularly to see if there is anything wrong during the process.
- A means of payment: Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards, or PayPal accounts are accepted. Therefore, you can pick any among those methods to make payments for your e-Visa.
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Vietnam?
You have to pay for both government and service fees to own an e-Visa. The price for the latter can change according to your choice:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many days can citizens of Vietnam receive their Turkey e-Visa?
You can decide the number of days to process your e-Visa by choosing one of the options below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Within the timeframe that you select, you will receive your e-Visa through the email address you have provided.
How many steps are there in a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are three big steps in the process of a Turkey e-Visa application which are clearly shown as following:
- It takes you about 5 minutes to fill in the online form available on this link. The questions are about a name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- Make sure there is no typo mistake in your application.
- Make payment
- Debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, or Mastercards are highly recommended to use as a means to pay for your e-Visa.
- The last thing you have to do is to print your e-Visa out after its arrival and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can citizens of Vietnam stay in Turkey with a Turkey e Visa?
Holding an e-Visa in your hand, you are allowed to stay in Turkey for 30 days. As your e-Visa is valid for 180 days, you can visit this nation at any point within that period.
Where can I find more details about Turkey e-Visa?
If you are confused about Turkey e-Visa, please contact us at our website by leaving your questions in the box. Our experts always welcome and support you as much as they can.