Many countries are now integrating in the digital world where it contains a massive accessing data of internet users. As for the tourism, there are many websites established for the propaganda of their services especially e-Visa. Down here are some concerns that Ugandan can notice before applying for a Turkey e-Visa. You will find that all the information to your problems has been answered thoroughly so that no errors can occur during the transportation.
Frequently Asked Question about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Uganda
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
Visa is the legal document for you to enter another country which is stamped on the passport. Just like a traditional visa stamped on passport, e-Visa performs the same function and can be obtained easily by going to the internet to fill out the information that is needed.
I want to apply for an e-Visa but are there any prior documents required?
Yes, to clarify the information of the applicant we necessarily require visa document and eligibility criteria.
Scanned Bio Page of the Passport
- Format: PDF – JPEG – PNG
- Show clearly full biographical data including photo, personal information, ICAO lines (full name, passport number, nationality, place of birth, expiration date, …)
- Passport has at least 6 months validity from the day of arrival and also has plenty of blank pages for visa stamps before you leave.
- Pakistan citizens who have valid visa or residence permit from Schengen, US, UK and Ireland will be eligible for Turkish e-Visa. For more information, you can refer to our following article.
After finishing the Required Documents mentioned as above, please send us via our email.
How do I apply for an e-Visa online?
Step 1: Apply for Visa Online
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- In this step, you need to fill in the application using the correct information that must be matched with your passport.
Step 2: Pay and Confirm
- Please have a check order summary to make sure all the information is correct.
- We accept most major credit or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard. The fee includes Service fee and Government fee.
- After a successful payment process, please check your email for a detailed receipt and provide the required documents by replying or sending it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment.
Step 3: Enter Destination
- After receiving a full document from you, Turkey e-Visa will be processed by the Government.
- Application status will also be updated via email so please check your email frequently.
- When you receive e-Visa, kindly print and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How do I know if my personal information is protected?
We guarantee not to sell, rent or otherwise use for unknowing purposes. Your data is highly secured within our storage system. The barcode on the e-Visa stores applicant’s information in an encrypted and electronically signed form, designated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Access to the content of the barcode is solely provided to the institutions authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
Attention for Ugandan citizens when applying for e-Visa Turkey?
- According to the regulations addressed by Turkey administration, when Ugandan individuals apply for e-Visa Turkey, they can only make ONE entry only during 180 days of the visa validation. For another entry we suggest you should apply again and your stay in Turkey cannot exceed 30 days.
- Our visa fees include Government fee and Service fee via Credit/Debit card or Paypal.
+ Government fee for an individual is 50 USD
+ Our service fee is categorized in three different types below
|Types of service||Normal||Rush||Emergency|
|Fee (per applicant)||$ 59||$ 89||$ 79|
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If you make a mistake in your application after the payment process has completed successfully, you must directly contact our Support Experts via chat box, email or hotline for assistance.
Do I need a Turkey Tourist e-Visa if I am in transit through Turkey?
If you are not going to leave the international transit area, you will not need a Turkey Tourist e-Visa. On the contrary, you must apply for a Turkish Tourist e-Visa if you intend to leave the airport.
How do I apply for my family or friends?
e-Visa Turkey can only be applied for one person only. For other persons, they must conduct the same process individually. Parents who travel with their children can help and guide your children to apply.
Where can I find more information?
There are still many problems that the applicants have to face and situations that they stumbled upon. We recommend you to pay a visit to our website so you can have a thorough clarification with our experienced consultancy. Safe trips are always guaranteed for the passengers.