In recent years, the demand for tourism and business to Turkey has been increasing. Meanwhile, the Turkish government makes efforts to facilitate issues of the visa application by introducing a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Togo. If you are a citizen of Togo who wants to travel to this nation for a short trip, do not hesitate to scroll down for more details.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Togo
What do citizens of Togo have to prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
To obtain an e-Visa application, you have to prepare the following items carefully:
- A passport: As a Togolese citizen, it is mandatory to have a passport holder so that you can legally enter Turkey. You have to provide a valid passport on an online form.
- An email address: it is a second important thing that the applicants should keep in mind when registering a Turkey e-Visa application. The applicants will receive all the latest notifications from the Turkish government about their visa application via email frequently.
- A means of payment: the applicants have to use credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or a PayPal account to pay the fee. This means that they will choose one of those to make the payment. Paying by cash is not allowed.
How much do citizens of Togo have to pay for an e-Visa?
There are two types of an Turkey e-Visa application including government and service charges. As for service fee, you can be free to choose according to the level of urgency. The cost for each one is mentioned as follows:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to make a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Togo?
As always, you can choose the timeframe to process your e-Visa. The list below includes three options:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What is the process to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
There are three steps for the processing of a Turkey e-Visa, you should take the following steps carefully in order to avoid failure and lateness:
Your duty is that you have to fill the given form. You will answer all the questions including name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purpose of the trips, and phone number. It is suggested that the applicants should keep an eye on numbers and spelling beforehand.
As mentioned above, the organization is not allowed to pay by cash. Thus, you to choose one of the following ways to make the payment of your e-Visa:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- When you receive the successful results, your e-Visa will be sent via email along with the timeframe you prefer. Therefore, remember to check the notifications from your email on a frequent basis.
- Afterwards, you can download and print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint before setting out your journey.
How many days does a Turkey e-Visa allow me to visit Turkey?
- Each individual who comes from Togo can stay in Turkey for 30 days out of 180 days from the date they arrive in Turkey.
- Note: The Turkey e-Visa only allows a single entry.
Where can I get more details about the Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Togo?
By visiting our website and leaving a message in the chat box section, you will be given a lot of useful advice and information from our experts. If you have any questions about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Togo, don’t hesitate to let us know. We are here to help you whenever you are in need and we hope that your application will be successful.