Turkey is becoming more popular among travelers who want to enjoy amazing architecture and landscapes. In the past few years, the number of visitors who come from Vanuatu has also kept rising. If you want to have memorial experiences on this land but do not know what to do, this article may help you out with some details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Vanuatu.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF VANUATU
Do citizens of the Vanuatu need a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, you do. Citizens of the Vanuatu have to get an e-Visa if they want to travel or go on business in Turkey for a short time.
How can citizens of the Vanuatu apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
In order to get a Turkey e-Visa, you have to follow the three steps as following:
- The first thing you have to do is to provide some personal information on this site. Some answers such as name, passport and purposes of the trip are required to be as exact as possible.
- If your application is refused, you should go over it to see if there is any mistake. Thus, do not forget to pay attention to the numbers and the spelling as you may miss a number or a letter.
- One little thing but very important is that your passport must be valid. Hence, make sure that it still works during your trip.
- Make payment
- After a successful application, you have to pay for the e-Visa fee. Cash is not accepted, so you can pay with a debit card, credit card or PayPal account instead.
- Your e-Visa will be sent to you a few days after requested. Therefore, do not forget to check your email frequently to get the latest notifications as well as your e-Visa.
- Once you have your e-Visa, just download it, print it out and you have to show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long does it take to get my e-Visa?
You can get your e-Visa within the period of time that you choose. Thus, you should consider picking the most convenient time frame.
What do I need to prepare?
What you need to prepare is a valid passport, an email address and a method of payment. For the means of payment, you can choose to pay with a debit card, credit card or PayPal account. Please always remember that cash is not accepted.
You must provide an accurate email address as the latest information and your e-Visa will be sent through it. If you give an incorrect one, you will miss some important notifications if there is anything wrong.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
The maximum number of days that you can stay in Turkey is 30 days. Therefore, you should consider and plan your trip reasonably.
Can I apply for a new Turkey e-Visa when I am still in this country?
The answer is no. You cannot apply for a new e-Visa while you are in Turkey. However, if you want to stay longer, you can apply for a residence permit at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management.
How long is the process of making a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Vanuatu?
The period of time needed to process your e-Visa depends on your choice. We offer three kinds of service as in the following lines. Hence, you can pick the most suitable one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Vanuatu?
The fee depends on what kind of service you choose. There are two types of fee that you have to pay for. Nonetheless, the price of the service fee will change according to how rush you are:
- Government fee: $20
- Service fee:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
Where can I look for more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Vanuatu?
To find out more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Vanuatu, you can visit us at our website to get more information. Should you need any help, do not hesitate to leave a message in the box on the right side. We are always willing to support you!