Thanks to awesome beaches, natural landscapes, tasty cuisine and famous historical places, the number of visitors coming to Turkey has kept rising each year. Lately, it has been easier for travelers to enter this land with a Turkey e-Visa. If you are planning to have a journey on this land but have not heard about it, the information below may provide you with useful information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Why should citizens of the United Arab Emirates apply for an e-Visa?
An e-Visa application is much easier in comparison with a sticker visa one for these reasons:
- The time needed to make an e-Visa is shorter.
- No need to go to the embassy to take an interview.
- The steps are simpler.
- Not many documents are required.
What items are needed for a Turkey e Visa application?
An e-Visa application cannot proceed without one of the three following items:
- A passport: it is essential to have a passport with you when taking an e-Visa application as the form will ask you to provide some information about it such as number, expiry date, etc.
- An email address: this is a means for you to keep track of your e-Visa. Therefore, you should give the one that you use frequently to get new notifications timely.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for e-Visa with credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts. Nevertheless, you cannot pay with cash as this is an online application.
How much do tourists from the United Arab Emirates have to pay for an e-Visa?
The fee of an e-Visa is divided into two kinds. The first one is to pay for the government and the second one is to pay for service. Nonetheless, about the second one, you have three choices to pick the most suitable one:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many days does an e-Visa need to be processed?
There are three different timeframes for you to select relying on how rush you are.
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are there in a Turkey e-Visa application?
The process of an e-Visa application is very simple with three steps:
- First of all, you go to this site and provide some personal details such as name, contact information, phone number, email address and passport number in the boxes.
- There may be some mistakes related to numbers and spelling. Thus, do not forget to check your information again to make sure there is nothing wrong.
There are many ways for you to pay for an e-Visa. However, we highly recommend some means as below:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- After your application is done, your e-Visa will arrive within the period of time that you choose.
- Do not forget to check your email regularly to get it. Then, you have to print it out and show it at the checkpoint for permission.
How many days can citizens of China visit Turkey with an e-Visa?
Your e-Visa is valid for six months since the date it is issued. However, your trips cannot exceed 90 days. You can enter Turkey at any time during its validity time.
Where can I find more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the United Arab Emirates?
Do not hesitate to contact us at our page if you have any concerns. We will be there to support you with useful advice in order to help you solve all of your difficulties.