If you want to set foot on a new land to discover new things, cultures and beauty of nature, Turkey would be a top suggestion. This country has been a hot destination for tourists coming from all over the world. Lately, thanks to e-Visa, it is easier for travellers of some countries to enter this nation including citizens of the Bahamas. If you are interested in this new kind of visa and want to own one, you can find out more details in this article about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Bahamas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE BAHAMAS
Is it necessary for citizens of the Bahamas to get a Turkey visa?
Yes, it is. All the citizens of other countries are required to have a visa to visit Turkey. However, nations which are exempt from a visa do not need to have one.
How long does it take to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
For the application, you have to provide some of your personal information and contact details such as phone number, email address, name, expiry date of visa, etc. Therefore, it does not take so long, everything will be done in just a few minutes.
How many steps are there to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Bahamas?
There are three basic steps to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Bahamas as below. You should take each one carefully for a successful application.
Step 1: Take an online application
- There is an available application form on this site, so you can visit it and answer all the questions given about your personal information and passport details. Besides, some contact information about phone number, address and email address is also required.
Step 2: Make payment for your e-Visa.
- For the means of payment, you can only pay with credit cards, debit cards or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted for this kind of application.
Step 3: Get your e-Visa and print it out.
- After your payment, you will get an e-Visa within the timeframe you choose. As it is sent via email, you have to download and print it out for checking at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Bahamas cost?
The cost of a Turkey e-Visa consists of government fee and service fee. There is only one price for the former one, but you have three options for the latter depending on your convenience:
– Government fee: $20
– Service fee:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long do I have to wait for my e-Visa to arrive?
You can choose the timeframe which is convenient for your trips. Depending on how rush you are, you can choose one of the following three options:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What should I do if I am not allowed to take the second step?
If you cannot continue with the second step which is about payment, there must be something wrong with the information you provide in the first one.
First of all, you should check all the information carefully to make sure that the numbers and spelling are correct. Then, you should have a look at the expiry date of your passport as it has to be valid during the time of your journey.
What purposes are accepted to get a Turkey e-Visa?
In order to get a Turkey e-Visa, your purpose of going to this country must be tourism or business.
Where can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Bahamas?
For a better understanding of Turkey e-Visa for citizens of the Bahamas, please visit us at our page to raise all of your questions in the box on the right side. Our experts will give you suitable guidance as soon as possible.