Recently, the Turkish government has applied technology to release Turkey e-Visa to make it easier for tourists. Thanks to that, citizens of some countries including Mauritania do not have to apply for a sticker visa at the consulate. If you also wish to discover this land but have no idea about e-Visa, the following lines with helpful information may help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF MAURITANIA
Why should citizens of Mauritania apply for an e-Visa?
If you are going to have a tourism or business trip that is not over 30 days, you should apply for an e-Visa. First of all, it helps to save a lot of time as you do not have to go to the embassy to take an interview. In addition, the documents are cut down to three main steps which you can take at home. For those reasons, you should apply for an e-Visa instead of a sticker one.
What documents are required for a Turkey e Visa application?
The documents for an e-Visa application are made simpler in comparison with those of applying for a sticker visa. There are three main items that you should prepare:
- A passport: You will have to provide some information about your passport such as expiry date and number. Hence, make sure that you own one before applying for an e-Visa.
- An email address: the online form also asks for your email address to keep you updated with the latest information. Besides, this is the tool for you to get your e-Visa when it is done.
- A means of payment: there are some options for you to pay for e-Visa such as credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts. You cannot pay with cash as it is an online application.
How much do residents of Mauritania have to pay for an e-Visa?
An e-Visa cost includes two kinds of fees that you have to make payment for:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
For the service fee, you can choose one of the three options. Nevertheless, the price will change according to the levels of urgency.
How long does it take an e-Visa to be done?
It usually takes a few days to process an e-Visa. However, if you are in a rush, you can pick one of the services below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are there in a Turkey e-Visa application?
An e-Visa is very simple to apply. You do not have to go to the consulate to submit documents, take an interview and wait for a long time to get the result. Instead, you can follow the three steps below at home:
- There is an online form that is available on this site. Hence, you can access it and fill in the boxes your name, contact information, phone number, email address, passport number and other information required.
- Do not forget to have a check after you finish to make sure that there is no typo mistake made.
If you apply for an e-Visa, you are not allowed to pay with cash. Hence, we highly recommend you to make payment with these methods:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- Your e-Visa will be delivered via email in a period of time after you submit the application. Therefore, remember to check your email frequently to receive it.
- You have to print your e-Visa out and show it at the checkpoint to get permission for your journeys.
How long are citizens of Mauritania allowed to stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa gives you an allowance to stay in Turkey for 30 days. Nonetheless, your purpose of entering this nation must be tourism or business. You can start your trip any time during 180 valid days.
Where can I get more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Mauritania?
If you are confused about the process of applying for an e-Visa, please visit our page and leave a message there. Our experts will reply to you as soon as possible to answer all of your questions and give you useful advice about taking an e-Visa application.