Recently, there have been more and more tourists from around the world choosing to visit Turkey for its amazing scenery and cuisine. Therefore, Turkey has offered e-Visa for visitors to help their trips be more convenient. There are more than 40 countries included on the list and Kuwait is one of them. If you are still confused about the steps of owning a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Kuwait, this article may help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY eVISA FOR CITIZENS OF KUWAIT
Do citizens of Kuwait need a visa for a trip to Turkey?
The answer is yes. If you are a citizen of Kuwait, you have to hold a visa once you want to set your foot on this land.
How many kinds of Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Kuwait to apply for?
Turkey offers two kinds of e-Visa for travellers who come from the eligible countries, one for tourism and one for business.
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
E-Visa stands for the “electronic visa” offered by the government of Turkey for those who want to enter this country for business and tourism.
How long can citizens of Kuwait stay in Turkey with their e-Visa?
With an e-Visa, you can stay in Turkey for a period of 90 days within 180 days since the date your e-Visa is activated. Therefore, do not forget to plan for everything carefully to have a good trip.
What should I do to apply for an e-Visa?
It is not so difficult to own a Turkey e-Visa. To get everything ready and avoid missing any important thing, you can follow the steps as following:
- First of all, you should go to this page and fill all the information required in the boxes. Your answer will be about name, date of arrival, passport and contact details. As it is easy to make mistakes with the numbers and spelling, you should make sure to provide accurate information to prevent rejection.
- After the previous step, you can go on paying for the e-Visa fee. There are some ways for you to choose as a payment such as credit cards, debit cards and PayPal accounts. However, please keep in mind that cash is not a method.
- Once you have a successful application, your e-Visa will be sent through your email within the timeframe you choose. What you should do next is to download and print it out to show at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long do citizens of Kuwait have to wait for their e-Visa?
It depends on your choice about the timeframe. Our service offers three types of timeframe that you can consider:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much do citizens of Kuwait have to pay for their e-Visa?
The fee of a Turkey e-Visa is influenced by the period of time that fits you. There are three kinds of fee as below:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
What should I do if my application is rejected?
If your application is rejected, there must be mistakes related to numbers and spelling. Hence, the first thing you can do is to go over the information that you have just provided. Then, check the valid date of your passport to make sure that it still works during your trip in Turkey.
Can I make another e-Visa while I am using the current one?
No, you can’t. A new e-Visa application is not accepted while your current one is still valid.
Where can I get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Kuwait?
Should you need further details, please visit us at this site and leave your questions in the box on the right side. We will be there to support you with useful information with the hope that you will get a Turkey e-Visa successfully.