Are you looking for a tourism site which has lots of amazing landscapes and historical architecture? Turkey has become one of the most popular destinations possessing those two elements. In addition, the introduction of Turkey e-Visa has helped to make the application process easier. Therefore, it is not surprising that there are more and more tourists coming to this country each year. If you find e-Visa interested, why not scroll down for more details?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZEN OF GUINEA-BISSAU
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
Turkey e-Visa is a short way referring to electronic visas released by the Turkish government. Travelers who want to have short tourism or business trips to this country can apply for one as long as they are citizens of eligible countries.
What should I prepare for a Turkey e-Visa application?
To apply for a Turkey e-Visa, you should make sure to have all the documents as below:
- A valid passport: it is always essential to have a passport if you want to get a visa from other countries. There is one important thing to remember is that it is still valid at the time you set your foot in this country.
- An email address: you must provide an email address when making the application. This email will keep you updated with the latest notifications about your e-Visa.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your e-Visa fee. There are some ways for you to select such as debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts.
How much money does an e-Visa cost?
As for the fee, the government will ask you to pay $60 for an e-Visa. Besides, you also have to pay the service fee. There are three options which you can choose one from:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
It depends on the service you choose. We offer 3 kinds of timeframes so that you can find the most suitable one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are there for an e-Visa application?
There are three basic steps that you can follow to get a Turkey e-Visa successfully.
- Apply: You can go to this site to provide some personal information about name, passport, date of arrival and contact details. There might be some mistakes while you are taking this step due to a lot of numbers. Therefore, do not forget to have a look back at what you have just written to make sure everything is accurate.
- Make a payment: After answering all the questions given, you have to pay for your e-Visa fee. About the means of payment, you can use a debit card, credit card or PayPal account but not cash.
- Download: Once the first two steps are complete, you can wait for your e-Visa to be sent via your email. When it arrives, you can download and print it out to show at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How many days can citizens of Guinea-Bissau stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Turkey e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the first date it is activated. You can start your trip at any time within that period of time. However, kindly remember that your trip cannot be longer than 30 days.
How can I get more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau?
If you still have some questions related to Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau, you can contact us at this website for more information. We are always willing to support you to successfully get a Turkey e-Visa.