If you are a globetrotter and you want to explore a variety of adventures as well as gorgeous sceneries, Turkey is an ideal destination that you should not ignore. Also, to visit this nation, international tourists are encouraged to register Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ghana for time-saving and useful purposes. How to apply for an e-Visa? Let’s give it a try by reading this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF GHANA
What items are required for a Turkey e-Visa application?
Unlike a sticker visa application, an e-Visa one does not require many documents. There are primary things listed below:
- A passport: make sure that your passport is valid as you have to provide your passport number and expiration date.
- An email address: email is the main platform for you to receive the notifications and latest e-Visa processing.
- A means of payment: You can make payment for your e-Visa with credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ghana cost?
The fee for an e-Visa consists of government and service fees. As for service cost, you have to choose one of the three options with three different costs as follows:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many days does it take to make an e-Visa?
There are three selections you can choose that fit your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
If you do not know how to process a Turkey e-Visa, you should follow these steps below:
You need to fill up your full name, email address, and phone number via the enclosed form below. Keep in mind that if there are any typo mistakes, you will face failure. Therefore, you should double-check before clicking the submit button.
You have to pay by debit, credit card, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts for the Turkey e-Visa application. Remember that paying by cash is not acceptable.
- When you receive the result that you are successful in obtaining a Turkey e-Visa, you then have to print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How many days can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
You are allowed to stay in Turkey for 30 days in total. If you want to overstay in Turkey, you have to apply at the local Police Station asking for permission.
Who should I contact for more info about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ghana?
If you need more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ghana, please contact us by visiting our website. You should keep an eye on the chat box section on the right side and then leave a message or contact us via hotline. Your concerns relating will be actively responded to by our experts.