If you are interested in natural landscapes, ancient architecture and nice beaches, Turkey would be an ideal destination for you. Lately, e-Visa has been released to make it easier for tourists who want to take a short trip to this nation. In case you are planning to go on holiday here but have not heard about Turkey e-Visa, you can find more details in the lines below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF ERITREA
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
Turkey e-Visa stands for electronic visa released by the Turkish government. E-Visa is offered to tourists who come to Turkey for business or tourism. However, their trips cannot exceed the number of days regulated.
How many things do citizens of Eritrea have to prepare for a Turkey e Visa application?
To apply for an e-Visa, the first thing you have to do is to prepare all the following items:
- A passport: as there are some questions about your passport details such as the number and expiry date, you have to get one to fill that information in the form.
- An email address: it is necessary to have an email address because your e-Visa will be sent through it. Besides, important notices are also sent to your email if there is something wrong during the process.
- A means of payment: make sure that you have one means among credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts to pay for your e-Visa.
How much do citizens of Eritrea have to pay for an e-Visa?
There are two types of fees that you have to pay for an e-Visa. The first one is the government fee which is regulated by the Turkish government. The second one is for service which you can choose one among the following:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
For the service, you can choose the one which fits your plan the most.
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
There are three different choices for you to select. You should pick the most appropriate one for your journey:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps do citizens of Eritrea have to take for an e-Visa application?
There are three basic steps to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Eritrea as below. You should take each one carefully for a successful application.
Step 1: Take an online application
- There is an available application form on this site, so you can visit it and answer all the questions given about your personal information and passport details. Besides, some contact information about phone number, address and email address is also required.
Step 2: Make payment for your e-Visa.
- For the means of payment, you can only pay with credit cards, debit cards or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted for this kind of application.
Step 3: Get your e-Visa and print it out.
- After your payment, you will get an e-Visa within the timeframe you choose. As it is sent via email, you have to download and print it out for checking at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How many days can citizens of Ethiopia visit Turkey with an e-Visa?
Holding an e-Visa with you, you are allowed to stay in Turkey for 30 days for tourism or business purposes. Your trip can begin at any time within 180 days since your e-Visa is valid.
How can I get more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ethiopia?
If you are confused about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Ethiopia, please contact us at our website by leaving your concerns in the box. Our experts will give you helpful tips for a better understanding of e-Visa.