It is understandable that there are more and more tourists coming to Turkey each year as this land possesses lots of wonderful things to discover. With the help of e-Visa, citizens of East Timor do not have to go to the embassy anymore. If you are going to apply for one, the following details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of East Timor may help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF EAST TIMOR
What documents do citizens of East Timor need to apply for a Turkey e-Visa?
There are three important items that you must have for an e-Visa application:
- A passport: to apply for a Turkey e-Visa, you need to have a passport to provide in the online form. Your passport must be valid at the point you take the application.
- An email address: you will need an email to get new information as well as your e-Visa.
- A means of payment: there are several ways for you to make payment for the e-Visa such as Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of East Timor take?
Citizens of East Timor have to pay for two kinds of fees to get an e-Visa which are government and service fees. There are three options for the latter as shown below:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does the process of a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of citizens of East Timor take?
You can choose a suitable time frame for your e-Visa among the following:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How many steps are there for a Turkey e-Visa application?
There are three steps in total that you can follow to apply for an e-Visa:
- You can visit this link and provide all the answers about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- You should double check before submitting to see if there is something wrong with numbers and spelling.
- Make payment
- You can pay for your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc. However, you cannot make payment with cash.
- After your e-Visa turns up in the email, you have to print it out and bring it to the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Turkey with a Turkey e Visa?
A Turkey e-Visa for citizens of East Timor is valid for 80 days. Nonetheless, your trips cannot exceed 30 days.
Who should I contact for more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of East Timor?
For more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of East Timor, you can contact us at our website and leave all of your questions in the box on the right side. We will be there to support you in the shortest time.