Recently, Turkey has been popular among tourists who want to be free from the stress of work and enjoy the beauty of nature. Especially, with the help of Turkey e-Visa, it is much easier for travellers from Dominican Republic to enter this country. If you are planning for a trip to Turkey but do not know what to do, this article may help you out with some useful details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY E-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF DOMINICA REPUBLIC
Do citizens of Dominican Republic need a visa for their journey to Turkey?
Yes, they do. In order to have good experiences in Turkey, you have to prepare a visa for your trip. Your visa must be valid during the time you stay in this nation.
How can I apply for aTurkey e-Visa for my family?
You can take these steps for a group application:
- Fill all the information required in the online application form.
- Provide necessary documents.
- Check your email to receive the e-Visas and send them to your family or friends.
How many steps are there for an e-Visa application?
The application includes three main steps as following:
- You can visit this site to answer all the questions about personal information such as name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- When you are done, do not forget to check it again to make sure there is no mistake with numbers and spelling.
- There are many ways to pay for an e-Visa such as debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc. Please keep in mind that cash is not a choice in this situation.
- Depending on the timeframe you choose, your e-Visa will be sent via an email. The last thing you have to do is to print it out and bring it to the Immigration Checkpoint.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominican Republic cost?
To get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominican Republic, you have to make payment for two kinds of fee, one is for the government and one is for service. The amount of money that you have to pay in total depends on what types of services you select:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long do I have to wait for my e-Visa?
You can decide the time frames to make it convenient for your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What is needed for an e-Visa application?
An e-Visa application requires these items:
- A passport: it is a must-have item that you have to possess if you want to apply for an e-Visa. Make sure that your one is still valid at the time you take the application.
- An email address: this email address will let you get new information and receive your e-Visa. You should give the one that you use frequently to make sure you are updated with the latest notifications.
- A means of payment: You can pay for an e-Visa with Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts.
Where can I find more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominican Republic?
To get more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Dominican Republic, you can leave a message on our website to let us know your concerns. We will be there to support you as soon as possible to help you get the best result for your e-Visa.