Being famous as a country with lots of amazing landscapes, Turkey has been an ideal destination for those who want to have good memories during their holidays. In recent years, tourists of some nations do not have to go to the embassy to ask for a Turkey visa. Instead, they can stay at home and apply for an electronic one, which is much easier and helps to save time. If you have no idea about what to do, you can find some basic information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Botswana below.
Frequently Asked Questions: TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF BOTSWANA
Why do citizens of Botswana need to apply for a visa?
As Botswana is not on the list of nations which are exempt from a visa of Turkey, every of its citizens need a visa for travelling, studying for business in this country.
How long can I stay in Turkey if I own an e-Visa?
An e-Visa allows you to stay in Turkey for 30 days as a maximum. In fact, it is valid for 180 days since the date it is issued. Therefore, you can begin your trip at any time during that period.
What is the process of carrying out an e-Visa?
There are three main steps in total to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Botswana, you can take the instructions as following:
- You can visit this site and give the answers to all the questions given. There will be questions about personal information such as name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- Please double check your answers before submitting as there might be some mistakes with numbers and spelling.
- You can pay for your e-Visa with different means such as debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc. Nonetheless, you cannot pay with cash as you are taking an online application.
- Your e-Visa will be sent via an email in a period of time. The last thing you have to do is to print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long do I have to wait for the e-Visa?
You can make a decision for the timeframes. Our service offers three choices so that you can select a suitable one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
What kinds of fees do I have to pay for an e-Visa?
To get an e-Visa, you have to make payment for two types of fee. The first one is for the government which costs $20. The other is for service with different prices as below:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many items does the application require?
There are three basic things that you must have in order to get an e-Visa:
- A passport: it is a super important item that you should have before taking an e-Visa application. Your passport must be valid during the time you stay in Turkey
- An email address: you must provide an email address to keep track of your e-Visa application. Also, you have to check it frequently in case there is something wrong during the process.
- A means of payment: there are some options for you to pay for an e-Visa such as Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal. You cannot use cash as this is an online form.
Who should I contact to get more information?
If you still have any concerns about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Botswana, you can contact us by sending a message in the box on the right side. Our experts always welcome and support you at any time.