Turkey has become a wonderful land for tourism with a lot of amazing sceneries worth discovering. Lately, with the appearance of e-Visa, fans of this country no longer have to worry about complex documents to get a sticker visa as before. If you do not know how to apply for one, you can find out more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Bhutan in the lines following.
Frequently Asked Questions: TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF BHUTAN
Are citizens of Bhutan required to have a Turkey visa?
Yes, they are. As Bhutan is not on the list of countries which are exempt from a visa, every of its citizens must have one to visit this country.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Owning an e-Visa, you are allowed to stay in Turkey for 30 days. You can start your journey at any point within 180 days which your e-Visa is valid.
What are the steps to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Bhutan?
As for the process, there are three important steps that you can follow to get a Turkey e-Visa successfully. The steps are guided clearly as below:
- There is an online form available on this site. Your job is just to fill in the boxes to provide some information such as name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the journeys and phone number.
- Please be careful with answers which include numbers to avoid rejection. Also, you should pay attention to the spelling of your name and address.
- You can choose any means of payment among debit cards, credit cards, PayPal, Mastercard, etc. Nevertheless, you cannot pay with cash as this is an online application.
- Within a period of time, your e-Visa will arrive and you can get it by email. Then, you should print it out and bring your e-Visa to the Immigration Checkpoint.
What documents are needed for an e-Visa application?
To apply for an e-Visa application, you do not have to prepare as many things as applying for a sticker visa. All you need to have are:
- A passport: it is very important to have a passport in your hand. Without it, you cannot ask for a Turkey e-Visa. Your passport must still be valid at the time you start your trip in Turkey.
- An email address: this is a means which allows you to get new information as well as your e-Visa. You should provide the one you usually use to make sure that you check it frequently.
- A means of payment: there are many options for you to make payment for your e-Visa. For example, you can pay with Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal account. There is a gentle reminder that you cannot use cash as a method.
How many days does it take to get an e-Visa?
We offer three timeframe that you can choose to fit you plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Bhutan?
The price of your e-Visa changes according to the timeframe that you select. There are two kinds of fee you have to pay for as listed:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
Where can I get more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Bhutan?