Turkey has been familiar to tourists who like to enjoy beautiful landscapes and taste good cuisine. Lately, it is easier for citizens of many countries to go on vacations or business in Turkey thanks to e-Visa, and Armenia is one of the eligible nations on the list to get one. Are you also interested in this country but do not know how to apply? This article may answer some of your questions about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Armenia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY eVISA FOR CITIZENS OF ARMENIA
Do citizens of Armenia need a visa for tourism or business in Turkey?
Yes, you do. Citizens of other countries are required to have a visa to visit Turkey for any purposes such as tourism or business.
What do I need for a Turkey e-Visa application?
To get ready for the application, you should prepare the documents below carefully:
- A passport: it is a must-have thing that you need to hold in your hand before going to any countries. To apply for a Turkey e-Visa, you had better prepare one. If you have a passport already, make sure it is still valid during your trip in this nation.
- An email address: you will need an email address to be updated with the latest notifications as well as to receive your e-Visa.
- Means of payment: as you cannot pay with cash, you should choose one of these ways as a method of payment which are credit cards, debit cards or PayPal accounts.
What is the process to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Armenia?
There are three basic steps in general to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Armenia:
Step 1: Apply
- You can go to this site and answer all the questions about your personal information and passport such as passport number, nationality, date of birth, etc. Moreover, you have to provide some contact details which are about phone number, address and email address.
Step 2: Make payment for your e-Visa.
- As this is an online application, you cannot pay with your cash. Instead, you have to choose a suitable means of payment. There are some options for you such as credit cards, debit cards or PayPal accounts.
Step 3: Get your e-Visa and print it out.
- Within the period of time that you choose, your e-Visa will be sent to you through email. After that, you have to download and print it out to display at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How many options are there about the timeframe for a Turkey e-Visa?
Our service offers three types of timeframe that you can choose to make it convenient for your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Armenia cost?
Once applying for a Turkey e-Visa, you have to pay for two kinds of fee which are government fee and service fee. About the service one, we have three different price for you to select as listed:
– Government fee: $30
– Service fee:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How many days can citizens of Armenia stay in Turkey for their trip?
The maximum number of days that citizens of Armenia are allowed to stay in Turkey with their e-Visa is 30. You can begin your journey at any point of 180 days since your e-Visa is issued.
Where should I ask for further information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Armenia?
To have a clearer understanding about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Armenia, you can visit us at our website and raise your concerns in the box on the right side. We will be there to answer all of your questions in the shortest time and support you as much as we can.