Turkey is becoming an attractive destination for those who want to set foot on a new land. These days, you no longer have to apply for a sticker visa at the embassy if you are a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda. Instead, you can own an e-Visa which is much more convenient. If you are interested in it, this article will provide you with details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
Do citizens of Antigua and Barbuda need a visa for tourism or business in Turkey?
Yes, you do. Every citizen from Antigua and Barbuda needs a visa with them when they want to take a trip in Turkey.
How many kinds of e-Visa are available to citizens of Antigua and Barbuda?
There are two types of e-Visa, one is for tourism and one is for business.
What are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda?
To apply for a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda, your preparation must include these items:
- A passport: passport is a mandatory thing that you must own to apply for a visa. Please make sure that your one is still valid at the time you turn up Turkey and during your journey.
- An email address: email is also an important item that helps you to get the latest notifications and your e-Visa.
- Means of payment: cash is not a choice in this situation as this is an online application. To pay for your e-Visa, you can use other means such as credit cards, debit cards or PayPal accounts.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda cost?
The cost of a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda depends on your choice. Basically, you have to pay for two types of fee which are government fee and service fee. The price for each one is as following:
– Government fee: $40
– Service fee:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long do I have to wait for my e-Visa after the application?
Once your application is done, you will receive your e-Visa within the time you select. There are three kinds of processing that you can consider to fit your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How long are citizens of Antigua and Barbuda allowed to stay in Turkey?
If you own an e-Visa, you can stay in Turkey for 90 days as the maximum number. Your e-Visa will be valid for 180 days, so you can begin your journey at any time during that period.
What are the steps to apply for an e-Visa?
You have to follow the process below to apply for a Turkey e-Visa:
Step 1: Apply for an e-Visa
- You can visit this site and answer all the questions about your personal information and passport. In addition, you have to provide some contact details related to phone number, address and email address.
Step 2: Make payment for your e-Visa.
- An online application does not accept cash. Hence, you have to choose other ways of payment such as credit cards, debit cards or PayPal accounts.
Step 3: Get your e-Visa and print it out.
- Within the period of time that you wish to choose, your e-Visa will arrive in your email. Then, you have to download and print it out to show at the Immigration Checkpoint.
Where can I get more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda?
If you are interested in Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda, you can find out more information on our website. Please leave a message in the box on the right side to let us know what your concerns are. We will be very happy to help you get new experiences in beautiful Turkey.