With the development of technology, the Turkish government has applied Turkey e-Visa for some countries including Algeria to make it easier for tourists to visit this nation. An e-Visa application helps to save lots of time as the process is cut down to three main steps. If you are curious about what they are, you can scroll down for the answer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF ALGERIA
What documents are necessary for a Turkey e-Visa application?
The documents which are needed for an e-Visa application must include the following items:
- A passport: it is very important to have a passport with you while applying for an e-Visa. The online form will ask you to provide some information related to it such as the number and expiry date, that’s why it is indispensable.
- An email address: in order not to miss any notifications and get your e-Visa when it is done, you have to provide an email address to receive it.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your e-Visa with credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts but not cash.
How much does a Turkey e Visa for citizens of Algeria cost?
The fee for an e-Visa for citizens of Algeria comprises government and service charges. In detail, the cost for each one is shown as below:
Government fee: $50
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long do citizens of Algeria have to wait for an e-Visa?
There are three different periods of time for you to choose to make it convenient for your trip. Therefore, you can consider picking the most suitable one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Please think over carefully to select the most suitable for your plan.
What should I do to get a Turkey e-Visa?
It is not so complex to take an e-Visa application. All you have to do is to stay at home and take the following steps:
- You have to provide some personal information about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number by going to this link.
- When you are done, remember to check everything again to make sure that there is no mistake.
An online application does not allow you to pay with cash. Hence, you can choose on from the options below to make payment for your e-Visa:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- PayPal accounts
- To get permission to enter Turkey, you have to print your e-Visa out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint at the time you show up in Turkey.
How many days can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa allows you to have a 30-day trip to Turkey. The e-Visa is valid for 3 months, so you can come to Turkey at any time within that period.
Who should I contact for more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Algeria?
For further details about Turkey e-Visa, do not hesitate to contact us at our website and share with us your concerns. We will support you as much as we can to help you with the difficulties during the process.