More recently, a majority of foreign tourists are craving for Turkey because of their holiday and business trips. Understanding this growing demand for these purposes, the government of Turkey introduced a Turkey e-visa that allows international visitors to enter with a simple and fast procedure. However, how to meet the requirement of Turkey e-visa eligibility in order to obtain it on a schedule? We are going to discuss and answer your questions through this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Turkey e-visa eligibility
Brief introduction of Turkey e-visa:
Since March 2018, foreign travelers can obtain an e-visa (electronic visa) for their visit to Turkey.
For the purpose of tourism and business, you should go for this visa to reap the benefits in terms of processing times.
If you still feel confused about an e-visa, why don’t you fill out the attached form below? We are here to help you with advice or boost your application procedure.
How can we fulfill the requirements to get e-visa eligibility?
If you find out information about this, you should focus on the form of Turkey e-visa application which requires you to complete personal details and passport information. Moreover, depending on your nationality and purposes, there will be extra conditions. Thus, you should be well-prepared for the following items:
- A passport: A passport must be valid for 60 days.
- An active email address: Because you are applying for an electronic visa, it is compulsory to have virtual interaction. Thus, an email is a place where you receive the latest notifications, results, and your e-visa status. Keep in mind that if you provide an incorrect email address, you will be in trouble during the time.
- Method of payment: Credit cards, debit cards, Mastercard, or PayPal accounts are allowed to purchase. Bear in mind that paying in cash is obviously unacceptable for this case.
- A digital copy or a printing of your e-visa: You have to present it at the Immigration Checkpoint when you arrive in Turkey.
Note: It is advisable to search for additional conditions for your nationality or health condition if necessary via the Turkish website to meet Turkey e visa eligibility.
How can I know my country is eligible for an entry permit?
After fulfilling the form the applicants and making the payment for the Turkey e-visa. Then, the applicant has been approved for a visa with single or multiple entries. In this case, you can stay up to 30 to 90 days depending on their nationality.
If you are a citizen coming from one of the following countries, you are eligible to get into Turkey with a Turkey e-visa:
How can I know my country is exempt from the Turkey entry permit?
There are about 85 exempt countries entering the border of Turkey for short stays during your validity period. A free visa will allow you to stay in Turkey for 30 to 90 days according to your nationality. As for exempt countries, you are not allowed to hold Turkey visa when visiting to the country for the purpose of business or tourism.
Here is the list of exempt countries for Turkey entry permit:
How much does a Turkey e-visa cost?
As usual, Turkey e-visa fees will vary depending on how urgent you are. In other words, we offer you three options listed below, so you are free to choose one of those to receive your e-visa on the date you pick.
There are two types of fees you should make the payment:
- As for the government fee: $60
- As for the service fee:
Normal Processing: $59
Emergency Processing: $79
Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to process an e-Visa?
According to the service fee, you will choose the corresponding time frame. We offer you three periods of time for you to select as follows:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Please note that you can consider each option above that fits your plans or schedule.
For tourism purposes, do exempt countries meet any requirements?
- Visa-exempt citizens listed above will not require a visa for tourism in Turkey under certain conditions:
- If you are a citizen of Algeria and you age 15 or over 65, you can obtain a visa with a 90-day validity period.
- Citizens of northern Cyprus arriving at Ercan International Airport or the seaport of Kyrenia, Famagusta, or Karavostasi can obtain a 90-day visa-free entry permit.
- For those who have a VIP passport from Palestine, you travel to Turkey visa-free.
Who should I contact if I need more information about Turkey e-visa eligibility?
If you are in progress with an e-visa application and you face difficulties in meeting requirements concerning Turkey e-visa eligibility, please do not hesitate to let us know via our website by leaving a message in the chat box section or our hotline. We are pleased to discuss and give you a hand if you are in need. Hopefully, with our willingness and efforts, we can solve your problems and keep you on the right path.