Turkey has been renowned for tourist attractions and tasty cuisine over the time. Lately, the government of Turkey has been openly welcoming flocks of tourists by issuing Turkey e-visa online with a variety of conveniences. If you still feel confused about Turkey e-visa online, this article will help you to have succinct insights into this application.
[caption id="attachment_3073" align="aligncenter" width="787"]
With the advent of Turkey e-visa online, international tourists have many chances to enjoy a variety of tourist attractions simply.[/caption]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Turkey e-visa online
What is Turkey e-visa online?
- It is an electronic travel authorization that grants entry to Turkey to get a permit. This type of a visa is linked electronically to the passport of applicants.
- The government of Turkey has been introducing Turkey e-visa via an online application form. In other words, applicants feel much more convenient because what you can do is available on the Internet.
Who needs a Turkey e-visa online?
International tourists who intend to visit Turkey have to either apply for a visa or an electronic travel.
Nationals from around 100 nations do not need to apply for their visa at the embassy. They, instead, can make use of Turkey e-visa online through a virtual system. Furthermore, if you are looking for a measure to apply for Turkey Visa on arrival and Turkey Transit Visa, you might also have a look at this blog for more useful pieces of advice.
How long is a Turkey e-visa valid for?
A Turkey online visa is valid within 6 months after their approval.
How long can a visitor stay in Turkey?
Obtaining a Turkey e-visa, you can stay in the country for 30, 60 or 90 days depending on applicants’ nationality. The validity period lasts 180 days for all entries.
Note: Travelers must check the Turkey visa information of their country before embarking on their journeys.
Why should you prefer Turkey e-visa online?
- The applicants are no longer required to go to the embassy or consulate on-site. Because they can apply for an e-Visa at home through a technological device such as smartphones, laptops, or tablets.
- The service of a visa processing is ensured within 1 hour.
- Turkey e-visa online will help you to stay in Turkey up to 30, 60, or 90 days.
- The Turkish government has announced many ports of entries including air, land, and sea ports.
- For the purpose of tourism and business, Turkey e-Visa online is an obvious choice as the introduction of this type of visa mainly caters for both purposes.
How to apply for Turkey e-visa?
In order to get Turkey e-visa online, you must go through three steps:
Step 1: Visa application
It may take applicants around 5 minutes to fill out the online application form. In this step, you will fill in your full name, passport number, date of birth, e-mail address, purposes of the trips, phone number. Keep in mind that to avoid unforeseeable mistakes, you should provide exact information as even spelling mistakes will result in delays.
Step 2: Pay online
You can make the payment with Debit cards, Credit cards, PayPal accounts. Paying in cash is not acceptable.
Step 3 Download
When you receive the result via your email, you need to print it out and present it at Immigration checkpoint.
[caption id="attachment_3074" align="aligncenter" width="787"]
When the result of Turkey e-Visa will be sent to the applicant's email, they should print it out and present it at the Immigration Checkpoint.[/caption]
What are required documents to apply?
- A passport: You must ensure that your passport is valid at least 6 months after your arrival in Turkey.
- Visa or residence permit from one of the Schengen countries, USA, UK or Ireland.
- You are not allowed to enter Turkey for employment purposes during your stay.
- You are not allowed to study abroad at educational institutions during your stay in Turkey.
Can I extend my stay in Turkey with Turkey e-Visa?
The answer is no. If you overstay in Turkey with this visa, you have to suffer from punishment or deportation.
However, in some cases, the applicants go to the local Police Station to ask for permission or detailed guidance.
What does the Turkey e-Visa cost?
You have to pay both types of Turkey e-Visa at the same time: one for the government and the other for service fee.
The service cost of Turkey e-Visa varies depending on how urgent the applicant choice is. There are three options as follows:
- The government visa fee: USD 50.00
- Standard processing: 24 hours, for approximately USD 80.00.
- Rush processing: 4 hours, for approximately USD 102.00.
- Super rush processing: 30 minutes, for approximately USD 118.00.
Which countries are eligible for Turkey e-Visa online?
The following countries are officially eligible for an e-Visa:
|Eligible countries for an e-Visa application
Antigua and Barbuda
||The Democratic Republic of Congo
Republic of Congo
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
São Tomé and Príncipe
||Central African Republic
United Arab Emirates
Which countries are exempt from Turkey e-Visa?
|Exempt countries for a Turkey e-Visa
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region)
Macau (Special Administrative Region)
||Republic of Korea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Is it necessary to obtain a Turkey transit visa through Turkey?
Travelers do not need a visa if they stay inside the transit lounge. However, if you leave the transit area, you will need an e-Visa.
Where can I contact if I face any problems related to Turkey e-Visa online?
If you are confused about Turkey e-Visa online, please contact us at our website by leaving your questions in the chat box section. Our experts are willing to give you a hand whenever you are in need.