Turkey has become more and more attractive to tourists all around the world for its beautiful landscapes, nice cuisine and culture. Therefore, the number of visitors coming to this country keeps rising every year. To make it more convenient for travellers who want to visit Turkey, its government has revealed a list of countries which are eligible to have an e-Visa including Sudan. If you have no idea about what to do, this article will help you out with some information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sudan.
Frequently Asked Questions: TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF SUDAN
Do citizens of Sudan need a visa to enter Turkey?
Yes, you do. People who are Sudanese passport holders have to get a visa to enter Turkey for studying, travelling, business and so on.
What should I prepare for my Turkey e-Visa application?
To get ready for a Turkey e-Visa application, you need to prepare some basic documents as following:
- A passport: you should check carefully if your passport is still valid at the time you start your trip in Turkey.
- An email address: it is the way for you to receive the latest information about your e-Visa. Also, your e-Visa will be sent via this address, so make sure that you provide the right one.
- A means of payment: it is important to remember that cash is not accepted for paying e-Visa fee. Instead, you can use a debit card, credit card or PayPal account to pay for the fee.
What are the steps to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sudan?
This is the process to get a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sudan:
- The very first thing you need to fulfil is to go to this site and answer all the questions given. The questions are about personal information such as your full name, e-mail address, passport number, purposes of visiting Turkey, phone number, passport expiry date, etc. The information consists of a lot of numbers, so do not forget to check them carefully after you finish.
- In this step, you also have to upload your latest photo in order to fulfil the application.
- After providing all the information required, you can go on with the payment step. You can choose any method that is convenient for you except for cash. Debit cards, credit cards or PayPal accounts are all accepted.
- When your payment is done, what you can do next is just to wait for your e-Visa to arrive. It will arrive via the email address that you provide at the first step. Please check your email frequently to get your e-Visa or to see if there are any problems which need to be solved.
- Download and print your e-Visa out to show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long is the process of making a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sudan?
The period of time needed to process your e-Visa depends on your choice. We offer three kinds of service which are shown in the following lines:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
How much is a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sudan?
The fee depends on what kind of service you choose. There are two types of fee that you have to pay for. Nonetheless, the service fee will change according to the level of urgency:
Government fee: $60
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
Where can I find more information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sudan?
To get further information about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Sudan, you can visit us at our website and leave a message for us in the box at the right side. We will be there to support you as soon as possible.