If you are looking for a destination to chill in your holidays, Turkey would be one of the best choices with amazing sceneries and architecture. Here, you can take as many photos as you can with the beauty of nature, the greatness of old and modern buildings as well as taste a new cuisine.
Recently, Chad has been one of the countries which are eligible for an electronic visa of Turkey. Thanks to that, a lot of steps and documents are cut down on. If you are interested in this kind of visa and would like to own one, we can help you with some useful tips included in this article about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Chad.
Frequently Asked Questions: TURKEY e-VISA FOR CITIZENS OF CHAD
What is a Turkey e-Visa?
Turkey e-Visa is a short way for electronic visas which is offered by the government of Turkey. This kind of visa is different from the sticker one which you have to go to the embassy to ask for.
Do citizens of Chad need a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, you do. Turkey requires a visa from tourists who hold a Chadian passport. In order to get permission to enter this country, you must prepare one for your trip.
How long can I stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
By owning an e-Visa, you can stay in Turkey for 30 days within 180 days. Please note that e-Visa is only offered for tourism and business purposes. Therefore, you should plan everything carefully to have a nice trip.
What is the process to carry out an e-Visa?
The process of applying for an e-Visa consists of these steps:
- There is an application form available on this site. By accessing the link, you can provide some details about personal information such as name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- Do not forget to have a look back to what you have just typed because it might include mistakes related to numbers and spelling.
- You can pay for your e-Visa with debit cards, credit cards, PayPal accounts, Mastercard, etc. However, cash is not considered as a means of payment.
- Within a short time, your e-Visa will arrive in your email. Therefore, do not forget to check it frequently to be updated with the latest notifications.
How much does a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Chad cost?
The cost of a Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Chad comprises two kinds, which are fee for the government and fee for service. There is only one price for the former, but you can make a choice for the latter:
Government fee: $40
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long does it take to carry out an e-Visa?
There are three options for you to select depending on your convenience:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Your e-Visa will arrive within the timeframe you choose.
What do I need to prepare?
To get ready for the application, make sure that you have all of these items:
- A passport: the application will require a passport. Therefore, you should apply for one if you have not got it yet. In case you already hold a passport, make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: this is a means for you to keep track of and get your e-Visa. Hence, you should provide an accurate one to be kept updated.
- A means of payment: Mastercard, debit cards, credit cards or PayPal account are all accepted as a means of payment. You can choose any of them to pay for your e-Visa except for cash.
How can I ask for more details about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Chad?
If you want to know more about Turkey e-Visa for citizens of Chad, please contact us at our page and raise all the questions that you are concerned about. We will respond as soon as possible to support you.